During your trial you can make 3 requests.
1 request = 1 design
(i.e. a single print or digital creative, or up to 2-3 pages of a multi-page design, depending on the amount of content).
The following requests are not fulfilled during trials:
- Resizing of trial designs
- Logo designs
- Brand Mascot or Brand Character designs
- Landing Page designs
During your trial, you will only receive designs with a watermark on them.
If you decide to subscribe to the service you will receive your trial designs without a watermark, as well as the source files and/or print-ready files.
After you subscribe, you’ll receive source files and/or print-ready files for all your requests!
Make your 3 requests all at once so that we can ask for clarification and then work through them, and any revisions you’ll require, as quickly as possible. This way you'll get a good sense of what working with your Kimp Team is like. And you'll be able to make a confident decision within your 7 day trial about whether you'd like a full subscription.
The following requests are limited during trials:
Illustration requests are limited during trials:
During your trial, you may request one simple illustration. Complex illustrations are not included during the trial.
Multi-Page design requests are limited during trials:
During your trial, if you wish to request a multi-page design such as an ebook, we will complete 2-3 pages, depending on the amount of content, as one design request.
Why we don’t fulfill certain design requests during trials:
We do not fulfill landing page, logo, brand mascot, or brand character requests during trials for the following reasons:
- They often include vague creative briefs as brand guidelines are not available. This in turn doesn’t provide enough direction to complete designs and/or revisions with
- They often require input and feedback from several team members or other stakeholders, which delays the design process and prevents us from being able to provide completed outputs to assess Kimp with.
- We’ve also found that many clients who request landing pages, logos, mascots and characters during the trial are simply seeking branding work on a complimentary basis, and don’t have recurring design needs.