You sign up, you try us out for 7 days, and you cancel if you decide it’s not the right fit. You are not billed during the trial period. You get billed only after day 7 and you don’t have to sign any contracts to continue with Kimp. Our service is delivered month-to-month for a flat monthly rate.
So why do we collect payment details when you sign up? To ensure we are only onboarding clients who are seriously considering our service.
Below are guidelines for the Canva Graphics and Canva Plus Trials, as well as some tips to help you determine if Kimp is right for you.
- If you sign up for the Canva Graphics subscription, you will be able to make 3 graphic design requests.
- If you sign up for the Canva Plus subscription, you will be able to make 1 video request and 3 graphic design requests.
- 1 request = 1 design (i.e. a single print or digital creative, or up to 2-3 pages of a multi-page/screen design, depending on the amount of content). This does not include resizing.
- Logo designs are not available during the trial
- Landing or home page designs are limited to 1 request during the trial
- App designs are limited to 1 request during the trial (i.e. 2-3 screens depending upon the amount of content and elements required)
- During your trial, you will only receive designs with a watermark on them with view-only access in Canva.
Be sure to make your trial request(s) as soon as possible so that we can ask for clarification and then work on it, and any revisions you’ll require, as quickly as possible. This way you’ll get a good sense of what working with your Kimp Team is like. And you’ll be able to make a confident decision within your 7 day trial about whether you’d like a full subscription.
If you’d like to skip the trial and move forward with a full subscription in order to request as many designs as you’d like, including designs not included in the trial, please let us on the live chat at www.kimp.io!