Your Trello board includes:
- Cards for each of your requests
- Lists for each stage of the design process
- An Activity Feed where you can see all of the activity that has taken place on your board
To make a request simply create a new card in the “Requests” list. Include a detailed description and add any relevant attachments.
Kimp Tip: Refer to the “Resources” list to help you figure out which details to include.
Prioritizing Your Requests
When you’re making multiple requests, be sure to order your cards according to priority.
Requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis, from the top down.
So, if you’re posting multiple requests at the same time, make sure the order of your cards reflects which tasks should be completed first.
Requesting revisions is a simple, 2-step process.
- Add the details of the revision required in the comments section of the relevant card.
- Move the relevant card from the “In Review” list to the “Requests” list.
The sooner you do this, the sooner we work on your revision request.
Adding Brand Guidelines
You can add your brand guidelines to the “Guidelines” list to make the design process more efficient.
Add a new card for each brand you will be requesting designs for. And be sure to include as many details as possible (logos, colour palettes, style guides or style references, inspiration images and designs). We want to know it all!